Referendums don’t come around very often. When they do, it’s critical to effectively communicate the right information to educate voters and gain their support.
The Pillager School District chose Widseth Smith Nolting to guide their referendum communications effort. In addition to these services, WSN also worked closely with the school district to prepare preliminary design concepts of the proposed improvements.
Here’s a list of the communication services we provided for Pillager.
- Led strategy meetings.
- Created a communications schedule.
- Developed clear and concise messaging for newsletters, articles, social media, videos, the district website, and email blasts.
- Established branding guidelines.
- Created stunning renderings of proposed improvements.
- Developed floor plan diagrams that were easy to understand.
- Designed and produced mounted posters for display during events.
- Provided direction for multiple videos.
If you’re preparing for a future referendum, WSN’s team will bring your vision to life with diagrams, renderings, and animations. Plus, our team will help you figure out the best way to effectively communicate the challenges you’re facing, proposed improvements, and financial impacts to voters. Choosing the right words is just as important as creating quality graphics.