Geospatial Technician/Stereo Compiler
Grand Forks, ND
Widseth Smith Nolting has an opportunity available for a Geospatial Technician/Stereo Compiler to join our aerial team in Grand Forks ND. Our team specializes in LiDAR surveys, digital orthophotography, and photogrammetry services and is looking for an individual with unique skillsets and experience related to photogrammetry, aerial imagery, aerial and ground-based LiDAR, unmanned aerial systems, and/or GIS.
- Photogrammetric skills in creation of large-scale mapping products.
- High accuracy mapping for engineering and transportation design applications
- Quality assurance/quality control
- Fast-paced environment
- Prioritizing multiple projects
- Problem solving/critical thinking/attention to detail
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in stereo compilation using Summit Evolution and MicroStation.
- Orthophoto rectification and Aero Triangulation experience desired but not a requirement.
- Background in Land Survey or GIS.
- 3D Stereo vision required
WSN is a thriving, well-established engineering/architectural/surveying firm serving clients throughout the MN, ND, and surrounding states. WSN offers an excellent employee benefit package, including paid time off, health care insurance, HSA, life insurance, disability, 401K and cafeteria plans.